- Women can verbally assault men in front of everyone, and it’s perfectly fine.
- A woman can relieve herself on a man’s pillow and laugh with her friends about it, and that’s fine
- A woman can cut off a man’s fingertip in a heated argument. No one bats an eye
- A woman can demand money in a civil setting and claim it’s for donation purposes and keep it, and all is right with the world.
- A woman can gaslight a man into believing horrible things about himself that are not true
- A woman can smirk and laugh during court proceedings while a man is forced to relive horrible experiences
- A woman can talk poorly about a man’s kids
- A woman can put makeup and fingernail polish on her, and the law will pass it off as bruises and blood
- A man can be trauma bonded into submission
- A man can love hard and be fearful of failure and force himself to stay
- A man can battle addictions but like everyone else, cannot do it alone.
- A man can lose his career over allegations. Still, a woman with the same keeps her job.
- A man is not allowed to defend himself in court without harassment
- A man is not allowed to have a fair trial because the judge backs the woman
- A man is judged because he worries how the accusations will affect his children, family, etc.
- A MAN CAN BE A VICTIM OF ABUSE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
I stand with Johnny Depp. #DoBetter #DoBetterDisney #JusticeForJohnnyDepp #JohnnyDepp #MenAreVictimsToo #NobodyFightsAlone
This first video is a rather long one, but the others are shorter clips.